Hey there! We're so glad you're interested in becoming an Adventures in Blogging affiliate!
We are currently only accepting affiliates for students that have enrolled in at least one of our AIB courses.
You must have a student account with Adventures in Blogging to become an affiliate.
ADVENTURES IN BLOGGING AFFILIATE PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Students earn 40% commission for every sale.
- Unless otherwise noted, ALL products are eligible for affiliate payout. Exceptions occur when we are initially launching a course.
- Cookies are based on 1st link clicked and last for 30 days HOWEVER... (and this is a big deal).....
- Once you refer someone with your affiliate link and they actually register on Adventures in Blogging (which they have to do in order to download a freebie or purchase a product), your name will be FOREVER attached to their account. Which means when they buy another product in the future (even if it's one month, one year, or three years in the future), you will get affiliate credit! :D This is an amazing feature for us all, and I'm so glad to be able to offer it to you. Hint: This puts priority of first registration - get the registration and you will get the most commission!
- You can’t earn commission on your own purchases. If you believe you have done this in error, please let us know so we can reverse the amount.
- Always disclose our affiliate relationship, whether you are posting on your blog, sending an email, or posting on social media. Disclosure should precede the affiliate link.
- Payouts occur within 60 days after month end for all course sales except Adventures in SEO. So, for instance, this means that any commissions you earn in August will be paid out by November 1st.
- Payments for Adventures in SEO occur within 90 days after the month end during which the sale occurred. This means a sale of Adventures in SEO that occurs in August will be paid out by December 1st.
- All payouts are made via PayPal to the email address on file. If needed, be sure to change the address in your account to the one associated with your PayPal account to avoid delays in payments.
AFFILIATE TRAINING & SUPPORT:
We actively support our super affiliates by providing images, email copy, promo codes, and anything else they need to successfully promote Adventures in Blogging products.
We have a private Facebook group where we can brainstorm collectively, and we have also created a training center where you can access promotional ideas, images, and more.
The Affiliate Training Center is set up as a course on this platform so you can easily walk through the steps & access everything you need.
Once you are approved as an affiliate, you will receive access to all of these resources. Be sure to request access to the Facebook Group!!