Lots of bloggers want to write about multiple topics, but the thought of organizing it all under one blog can be overwhelming!
Before you run off to create several blogs, let's stop the insanity and figure out a way to make it all work on ONE website.
- Getting this right is your 1st step in keeping visitors on your blog and monetizing effectively.
- When your blog is organized logically, your visitors will feel at home. They will feel like you personally invited them to your corner of the internet.
- When your blog is organized and helpful, it will be MEMORABLE. Your readers will return over and over again and recommend your blog to their friends (in real life!)
If I can organize FAMILY / FAITH / FITNESS / FINANCE / HOLIDAYS / PARENTING and more on a single blog, YOU can do the same!
I'll show you how!
- Your blog topics feel scattered
- You're frustrated with your lack of impact
- You wish your blog readers had a clear path to follow?
I get it! This was ME not very long ago.
This guide is for bloggers who don't want to write about just one topic.
Once you get your categories and overall blog organization under control, you will feel so much relief.
My hope is that you are able to achieve blog topic clarity MUCH FASTER than I did.
By the time you finish this guide, you will have an understanding of the theory and practical application behind segmenting your blog into multiple topics